|Calgary Environmental Network|
The Calgary Environmental Network focuses on continued Professional Development in all aspects of environmental work within the definition of Agrology. Our goal is to provide technical seminars and networking opportunities to those already working or to those interested in the environmental industry.
To Join the Calgary Environmental Network (CEN) click here (make sure you log in).
December 11th, 2013: Year-End Networking Event, CRAFT Beer Market (4:30 p.m.)
Recent Lunch and Learn Sessions:
- The Environmental Site Assessment Standard - November 29, 2013, Calgary
- The Alberta Wetland Policy - November 1, 2013, Calgary.
- Tier 2 Assessments in Alberta: When are they possible, when are they of value, synopsis of available resources, approaches and training venues - April 29, 2013, Calgary.
- A Case Study: Drycleaner Assesment and Remediation Within a Commercial Building - March 18, 2013, Calgary.
- Alberta Energy Regulator - February 11, 2013, Calgary.
- The Influence of Native Seed Selection on Reclamation Success - January 15, 2013, Calgary.
- The 2012 Edition of the ERCB Directive 050: Drilling Waste Management - November 19, 2012, Calgary.
The Network Forum is only available to Network members who are logged on to the AIA site.
Andrea Bullinger, P.Ag., Network Coordinator
Email Andrea Bullinger
Natasha Harckham, P.Ag., Network Coordinator
Email Natasha Harckham
Michelle Heffernan, P.Ag., Network Coordinator
Email Michelle Heffernan
Geoff Houston, P.Ag., Network Coordinator
Email: Geoff Houston
Ian Keir, P.Ag., Network Coordinator
Email: Ian Keir
Janet Waddell, P.Ag., Network Coordinator
Email: Janet Waddell