Description: Please join the Lethbridge Branch of the Alberta Institute of Agrologists for the Branch Holiday Event on January 25th, at 5:30 PM at Hudsons Canada's Pub at 904 2nd Avenue South, Lethbridge Alberta.
The Lethbridge Branch will be providing appetizer trays for attendees free of charge. Please show up and enjoy the free food and great company! If you choose to consume alcohol at the event, please do so responsibly. Ensure that you have a safe ride home - taxi vouchers will be provided to attendees at no charge.
This event will provide a great opportunity to network and to meet professionals in the industry.
Admission is free and open to members, non-members, and students. Online registration for this event is not required.
Member Benefits: Opportunity to network and meet professionals.
Contact Information/Website: Brad Calder at firstname.lastname@example.org or LethbridgeAIAsecretary@gmail.com. Please email any dietary restrictions to Brad Calder.
Other upcoming branch events include:
• February 15th – Evening Dinner with the AIA - David Lloyd and Les Fuller
• February 22nd – Farming Smarter Lunch & Learn – Ken Coles
• March – Alberta Conservation Association
• March 22nd – Lethbridge Branch Annual General Meeting
• April 5th – Agricultural Land Classification – Ravinder Pannu
Hope to see you there!
Lethbridge Executive Team