Green Paper Registration and Fees
Agenda AGM Documents Plenary Speakers CCP Conference Speakers Wine and Cheese Entertainment Banquet Entertainment Become a Sponsor Conference Sponsors 2018 Award Recipients 2017 Award Recipients 2016 Award Recipients Accomodations, Parking & Services
Reclamation Courses Green Paper Presentations 2018 Plenary Presentations 2018 Conference Presentations 2017 Plenary Presentations 2017 Conference Presentations 2016 Plenary Presentations 2016 Conference Presentations 2015 Plenary Presentations 2015 Conference Presentations 2014 Conference Presentations 2013 Conference Presentations 2012 Conference Presentations
The 15th Annual Banff Conference – March 27-29, 2019
Conference Green Paper:
Power, Politics and Justice in the World Food Economy by Dr. Jennifer Clapp, University of Waterloo
Science and Technology: The Foundation of Agrology
TEN REASONS TO ATTEND AIA CONFERENCE/AGM IN 2019
1. AT THE AGM: Your AIA Council will be hosting a 90-minute session with all members about:
- Member practice
- Member issues
- Institute management
3. NETWORKING: Looking to connect with a new company, find a new career choice, meet senior members – the AGM/CONFERENCE is the place to be.
4. 20 CCP HOURS: Attend the AGM, Conference and two of the eight CCP sessions and collect 20 CCP hours.
5. SIX EXCELLENT CCP SESSIONS: See Conference Agenda for CCP speakers and topics.
6. TOP TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS: See Conference Agenda for Plenary speakers and topics.
7. AIA AWARD PRESENTATIONS
8. EXCELLENT WINE AND CHEESE EVENT: Relax, eat and meet fellow agrologists and AIA staff while visiting our trade show booths!
9. THE BANQUET: Good food and a relaxed dining atmosphere in scenic Banff!
10. ENJOY BANFF: Banff Park is one of the Canadian Rockies “World Heritage Sites parks” (Banff, Jasper, Kootenay and Yoho national parks). The scenery in Banff is second to none and the setting is spectacular for the 2019 AIA conference!